samedi 5 janvier 2013


Everyday I love to go check out Vogue.com, WWD.com or Elle.com to get the insides on what's happening in the fashion world live.. but you know.. sometimes you just got to put your brain on off mode and just laugh and relax a little.. so this is my favorite chillax site (yes it's a thing... if it isn't, I'm making it a thing :p).. You probably heard of it already.. if not.. shame, SHAME! on you and go on it know.. WARNING: you might never come off :p

It's called 9GAG and it's basically not even a site anymore.. it's a community. You'll find different memes created by the users and just amusing jokes and trust me it's addictive. Usually I like to start on the "What's Hot" page where you'll find the most popular posts of the moment (yes.. I have my little routine) and then I switch to go on the "Trending" page where you'll find all the almost popular posts.. that page is my probably my favorite. Don't forget also to check the titles.. it makes everything make sense. The "Vote" page? Please.. don't even bother.. i make better stuff then that when I sleep man.. :P
Oh and don't forget to add the application on your phone or ipod

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire